Welcome to Nepal during your sabbaticals in Nepal. It’s our pleasure to share with your company that Nepal is the best destination for your employees during the sabbaticals. The small but diversified country in landscape, culture, people and the multifaceted experiences, sabbatical in Nepal can be the right solution for revitalizing and reenergizing for the days ahead.
The Nepal Sabbaticals highlights can be presented here under:
- Buddhist and Hindu cultural sights visit: Nepal has the best of the middle age monuments describing the Hindu and Buddhist architecture. Its an opportunity t
o compare the today’s world with the developments of the middle age. Nepal is the living museum.
- Trekking: Endowed with the highest mountain ranges of the world, Nepal is the place to go away from the world of modern amenities to immerse with nature. With this true natural experiences it gives the new life skills to cope with the new situations and challenges
- Local experiences: Nepal is the land of communities with lots of villages and the communities. A traditional living experiences with the happiest families can teach you to explore the happiness within the basics.
- Spiritual development: There is opportunity tolearn the meditation and yoga with experienced teachers from Buddhist and Hindu traditions. These learning have been proven to be the best learning for stress management, self-understanding, compassion and cooperation.
- Relaxation and Luxury travels: With the best of Jungles, Lakes and Himalaya view points, there is ample of time for the relaxations too.
- Along with the Nepal is the best place for Adventure sports practices like Rafting, Bungee Jumping, Paragliding .
With all these ingredients during the sabbaticals, employees will be prepared for the new challenges of work and career. Sabbaticals in Nepal can be the best alternative to increase the work efficiency of the Individuals.